Thank you all for your love and support throughout this time. It has not been easy for anyone and I cannot thank you enough for the lovely messages I have received throughout Lockdown.
Sadly, I cannot give you a specific opening date yet, but it is coming! I just wanted to let you all know the protocol that I will be following when the Clinic does reopen. Things may change as we go along to adapt to the situation so I would ask you to be as patient as possible.
What I have done:
- Completed two online COVID-19 training courses
- Learnt about PPE, how to use it and ordered stock
What I will be doing:
- Deep clean the treatment room (when I can gain access before I reopen)
- Remove all soft furnishings – no towels will be provided
- Wearing PPE – I will be wearing a mask and visor.
- Washing my hands before and after each client
- Leaving 30-minute gaps between client to allow me to clean the room and prevent clients coming into contact with others on the way out/in. NEW clinic hours will be published soon to allow for this.
- Cleaning the room thoroughly between clients with Anti-bacterial sprays and wipes
- Deep cleaning the room at the end of the day on top of the above
What I need you to do:
- Arrive on time, if you are early please wait in the car and message me you are here, if you are late despite the 30-minute gap I cannot go over your treatment time, this will have a knock on for my cleaning routine and could impact other clients
- Please wear a face mask
- As I cannot provide towels to cover you at this time, please wear appropriate clothing for a massage and to protect the surfaces for others e.g. sports shorts, lose fitting clothing
- I will be asking you to wash your hands when you arrive and there will be hand sanitisers available to use too
- Contactless payment is preferable. When you book appointments, I will send you my bank details or you can pay via Contactless pay at the clinic. I will accept card or cash, but the other methods are preferred.
- If you or anyone in your household is unwell, please cancel your appointment and follow the Governments Guidelines
- If you become unwell after seeing me, please let me know as soon as possible
I am sorry that there is such a long list, but it is mandatory that we all play our part in preventing the spread of the virus as best we can. Things may change before I reopen as the guidelines seem to be constantly updating so please keep that in mind, I will communicate this to you as best as I can.
Please keep an eye on my Instagram, Facebook and Website as these will be where most of the updates will go first.
I cannot wait to see you all again soon! I do have a waiting list open, so if you wish to be added then please let me know.