Molly is a fully qualified Sports Massage Therapist with a degree in Sports Science from Swansea University. She received her Level 3 ITEC diploma while studying for her degree and went on to set up her own business after graduating.
Molly has gained experience over the years by working alongside chiropractors, osteopaths and physiotherapists all of whom have helped her enhance her understanding of how the muscular skeletal system functions. All of this has enabled her to learn how to tailor her massages to your needs. Whether it be injury focused, a general massage to help you recover from an intense training session or postural issues generated through everyday living/work life her massages will get you back on track.
Sports Massage has many benefits including:
- Improving muscle elasticity, tone and function to increase range of motion and flexibility
- Relieving soreness, tension, and stiffness
- Improving the flow of nutrients to muscles and joints, thereby accelerating recovery from exercise and injury
- Reducing scar tissue, breaking down and preventing adhesions (knots)
- Relieving cramps and muscle spasms