I am very sad to say that I have had to stop all trade due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The safety of my clients is the most important thing to me and it would not be fair to risk spreading the virus if I was to continue massaging at this time.
For those of you who don’t know, I set my business up when I left University nearly 4 years ago now. I worked very hard to build the amazing client base I now have and I cannot thank them enough for their continues support and well wishes at this time. This is not the end for Molly Sports Massage, if anything I am viewing it as a time to reflect and grow my business so that I can come back stronger than ever once all of this has passed.
What can you do to help small businesses?
- Buy Gift Vouchers to use when this is over – please email me and I will explain how to purchase one of mine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you can afford it keep paying your memberships to Gyms etc.
- Like and Share their posts on social media – help them grow their following
- Write a review on Google or Facebook
- Share your experience with the business on your Social Media – e.g. try my stretches / exercises and share the results on your instagram stories